W.A.S.P. Ltd is a Document Management Services company based in Ghana.
What We Offer
The handling of information and documents with optimized processes. Outsourcing document management and printing functions with full control over quality, performance and cost. Setting up rights for each user in regards to printing for example: Mono only, size of file printable, privacy when printing and many more.
We assess an organization’s processes and workflows for handling documents and then provide them with the best solutions available, to provide a paperless, green environment.
- Increase efficiency and staff productivity.
- Save money
- Cut power usage and environmental impact
- Improve security and controls
- Enhance customer service
- Make managing easier
- Pay per page: Where a client pays for the prints that they make. This price per page includes the rental of the device and the consumables utilized.
- Fixed Rental: Where a client has a set monthly fee for the rental of the relevant devices. The client also then pays for the consumables utilized.
A perfect solution for companies who:
- Need to upgrade
- Need to upgrade their technology, but do not have the financing to do it outright.
- Need to cut costs
- Need convenience
- Convenience of a single monthly payment.
- Require servicing
- Free regular servicing and technical assistance.
- Expense IT Support
- Would like to write off their expenses on IT support
Cost Management Software
What is Papercut?
A simple, low cost software application that lets you take control and manage your fleet, encouraging responsible behavior and eliminating waste. Track, analyze, allocate and recover the cost of every document sent by employees to any network printer, copier or multifunctional device.
- Track Fleet
- Secure print – release
- Control & Reporting
- Recover Costs
- Enforce print policies
- Minimize waste
- Web Printing
- Higher Return on Investment
- Easy to use
- SSL Encryption used for sensitive client server communication
- Runs on various operating systems (Windows, MAC, Linux, Novell)
- The biggest installed site to date has 350 000 users over multiple locations
- Available in over 20 languages worldwide
- Embedded support for 21 different vendor products
Laserfiche is an end-to-end content and business process management solution. Once content is brought into the Laserfiche environment it can be recovered in less than a second by utilizing one of the software’s core features: the full-text search engine. Using a combination of integrated capture tools, robust workflow engine, and Department of Defense (DOD)-certified records management the software can take any document-centric process and automate it from beginning to end all while maintaining auditing and compliance for the organization.
- Saving Money
- Increasing Efficiency
- Increasing Productivity
- Increasing communication within business
- Generating Revenue
- Enabling Automation